Arnaud de Bonneville has been working as a Tillerman Executive Search Partner since 2014. He is in charge of the Legal, Tax and Compliance Division and assists leading law firms, mid-cap companies, startups and French and international multinationals. Arnaud uses his robust and proven professional and headhunting experience to source high-potential, Partner and Associate lawyers and senior executives for his clients.
After graduating with a Master’s in Law & Tax from Panthéon-Assas (Paris-II) University, Arnaud began his career working for MEDEF before being appointed as a Tax Expert by PwC.
In 2002 he moved to the recruitment sector and joined the Legal and Tax Division at Michael Page International. Arnaud’s position at the Alexander Hughes Group as Senior Headhunter led him to work with law firms and the legal and tax divisions of leading French and international companies. During his time with the Alexander Hughes Group, Arnaud created a Tax & Legal Practice and specialised in recruiting lawyers, tax specialists, legal directors, tax directors and Partner and Associate lawyers.
In 2014, Arnaud decided to go into partnership with Romain Boisnard, Tillerman Executive Search founder, and create the Legal, Tax and Compliance Division.
Arnaud’s expertise is often commended by his peers and this is confirmed by the Décideurs Magazine survey which ranks him once again this year as the leading French recruitment consultant: “outstanding and unrivalled in partner lawyer, and legal and tax management recruitment”.
- Partner and Associate lawyer positions
- Legal and Tax Director positions
- Compliance Officer positions
- French and international law firms
- French and international groups, mid-cap companies, SMEs and startups
- Fluent English, business Spanish
Areas of expertise
- All sectors of activity
Positions we recruit for
- Law firms: partners, employees, M&A, tax law, banking and financial law, employment law, real estate, IP / IT, projects, litigations, etc.
- Legal departments: legal directors, legal M&A directors, intellectual property directors, M&A lawyers, international lawyers, senior real estate lawyers, banking and financial law (regulatory, finance lawyers, etc.), employment law, etc.
- Legal departments: international tax directors and tax specialists, VAT / customs specialists, transfer pricing specialists, tax consolidation specialists, etc.
- Compliance: compliance officers and managers, etc.