Axelle Troubat joined Tillerman Executive Search as a recruitment consultant in 2023. She joined the firm’s Legal, Tax and Compliance department alongside Arnaud de Bonneville to assist and advise major law firms, SMEs, start-ups and large French and international groups. With extensive expertise in the wider legal environment, she is looking for partners, associates and senior managers with expert profiles and high potential.
Axelle holds a Master 2 in innovation, communication and cultural law from the University of Paris I and a LLM in intellectual property and information technology from Fordham University in New York. She began her career as an intellectual property lawyer in 2007 in a major French law firm.
After several years in a law firm and experience as a legal advisor to public bodies at the Agence du Patrimoine Immatériel de l’Etat, she set up and developed the legal department of a major franchisor fast-food group, for which she performed certain HR functions.
In 2023, Axelle joined Tillerman Executive Search to support the Partners in their headhunting assignments across all the sectors and professions they handle. Given her legal knowledge and experience, she is particularly involved in the recruitment of Legal Directors, Lawyers, Director of social relations, DPOs, Tax Directors, Tax Experts and Associate and Partner Lawyers.
- Partner and associate lawyer positions
- Legal and tax department positions
- Social relations positions
- French and international law firms
- French and international groups, ETIs, SMEs, start-ups
- Fluent English
Areas of expertise
- General legal issues
- Intellectual property / New technologies (personal data)
- Commercial law (contracts and commercial litigation)
- Competition law
- Franchise law
- Employment law
- Tax law
- Public law
Positions we recruit for
- Law firms: partners and associates.
- Legal departments: legal directors, intellectual property directors, DPOs, lawyers in intellectual property law, contract law, commercial litigation law, competition law, employment law, franchise law, property law, banking and finance law (regulatory, finance lawyers, etc.), etc.
- Tax departments: international tax directors and tax specialists, VAT/customs specialists, transfer pricing specialists, consolidation-oriented tax specialists, etc.
- Compliance: compliance officers, compliance managers, etc.