Tillerman Executive Search Partner
Jérôme Pallanca has been a Tillerman Executive Search Partner since 2013 and manages the firm’s Integrated Research Division. With over 15 years of headhunting experience, Jérôme is renowned for his profile sourcing skills and his expertise in Finance and Real Estate professions. Jérôme works directly with his own clients and assists his Partner colleagues whilst ensuring that each Partner’s sector expertise is of the utmost benefit to clients and potential candidates.
Jérôme, a European Business School graduate, began his career in 2006 with an American broker in New York where he worked in Cash Equity and Fixed Income.
Jérôme returned to France in 2007 and moved to the recruitment sector when he joined the Executive Search branch of a leading anglo-saxon consulting firm where he was assigned to Finance and Real Estate research.
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Private Banking
- Investment Banking (structured finance, M&A, etc.)
- Private Equity, Real Estate
- Fluent English and Spanish
Areas of expertise
- Financial services: Corporate and Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Insurance
- Industry & Services
- Real Estate
- Legal & Tax
Positions we recruit for
- Investment Banking: from Analyst to Managing Director
- Asset Management: Asset Manager, Analyst, Compliance Officer
- Private Banking: Private Banker
- Private Equity: Associate, Investment Director, Partner