Tillerman Executive Search
After graduating from INSEEC Paris and completing a Master’s in Marketing at Atlanta University, Jean started his career at Lefranc & Bourgeois and then moved to Aprilia, a motorbike manufacturer, to work in sales and then as a Marketing / Communications Director. He moved to the recruitment consulting sector in 2000 when he was appointed Consultant, then Executive Manager for the Consumer Markets / Retail and Services sectors, at Michael Page.
In 2007, Jean became Client Partner at Executive Search Alexander Hughes in Paris. With his robust business experience and HR expertise in key management positions in France and overseas, Jean created the Consumer Markets, Fashion & Retail Practice for the French branch and managed it for the European branches. Between 2012 and 2018, Jean lived part time in the Netherlands where he became familiar with Europe and the Benelux zone in particular. Since 2018, Jean spends his time between Paris and Geneva and, therefore, regularly works with Switzerland and Germany.
At the beginning of 2017, Jean became a Partner with Tillerman Executive Search where he manages the Consumer Markets, BtoB Services, Retail, Fashion & Luxury Division and also provides his expertise for the international Wine & Spirits sector.
- Operational business and general management positions
- All types of businesses (international firms, mid-cap companies, family governances, LBO / MBO funds)
- France and overseas (fluent English)
Areas of expertise
- Consumer markets
- BtoB Services
- Fashion & Luxury
- Wine & Spirits
Positions we source
- General management / BU management
- Sales management / Marketing / Export management
- Digital Marketing management / E-Business / CRM & Customer Marketing
- Retail management / Brand management
- Sales management / Supply Chain / Operations
- Financial management
- Information Systems management
- Human Resources management