Robin Dumas is a Founding Partner of Tillerman IM, a subsidiary of Tillerman Executive Search that specializes in Interim Management. He has been helping companies find Executive or expert Interim Managers for over 10 years, with a focus on strategic-added value project management during crisis situations, turnarounds or fast growth.
Robin Dumas holds a Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting from the ESC Clermont Business School. He began his professional career in Audit/Controlling at the Hospices Civils de Lyon, but quickly moved into Human Resources and Executive Search by joining the headhunting firm Alexander Hughes. For 4 years, he worked in direct approach recruitment, searching and recruiting C Level profiles and ExCom members.
In 2011, Robin joined Page Group and became Senior Manager Interim Management in Paris, specializing in the Finance practice and carrying out missions within General Management and Finance Departments. In 2020, he extended his skills to the Industry, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Technology, IT practices, by taking on a Senior Manager position in Lyon. He has developed expertise in Interim Management by carrying out assignments for Start-ups, ETIs, SMEs, and large companies in sectors such as the automotive, healthcare, agricultural, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors, technology sector, financial services, specialized distribution, and mass distribution. This experience was a springboard that enabled Robin to join Page Executive to focus mainly on Interim Management positions in all sectors.
In 2022, Robin was approached by the Tillerman Executive Search partners as part of their project to build up an Interim Management subsidiary. The entrepreneurial challenge, the synergies to be put in place, and the expertise of the Tillerman team’s businesses and sectors quickly convinced Robin, who joined the company in January 2023.
Robin has a deep understanding of the way industrial and services businesses work and has found a series of high talented profiles. He specializes in Interim Management, drawing on his extensive network to supply strong profiles that steady the ship and reflect the company’s ambition. Clients commend Robin’s commitment and efficiency in getting to the root of what companies need as they fill their executive roles. He helps to shape each assignment with his vast experience and instinct for looking outside the box, rather than relying on route-one candidates, over 200 Interim Management assignments various in various responsibilities, including CEO, CFO, Manufacturing, S&OP…
Within the framework of strategic projects or structural transformation, project turnaround, improvement of financial, operational, and industrial performance, turnaround of crisis situations, growth and development-internationalisation of new activities/new markets, Robin’s expertise includes:
- Crisis Management, Business Transformation, Performance Improvement
- Replace or supplement existing management team
- Accelerated Search and Gap Management
- Digital Transformation and Profitable Growth
- French and Multinational Corporations, Large Companies, MidCaps, Startups
- Management positions and business experts
- France and International
- Fluent English
Areas of expertise
Robin’s expertise covers a range of industries such as:
- Distribution and Retail
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device
- Financial Services, Private Equity
Positions we recruit for
- General Management: Business Unit Management, Subsidiary Management, Site Management, Social Mandate, etc.
- Financial Management: Audit and Internal Control, Accounting, Consolidation, Management Control, ERP, Treasury, etc.
- Human Resources Department: HRIS and Personnel Administration, Human Resources, HR Management, Comp&Ben, etc.
- Industrial Operations: Plant and Industrial Management, Technical and R&D Management, Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport, Production, Maintenance, QHSE, etc.
- Purchasing Department: Raw Materials and Semi-Finished Goods, Industrial Subcontracting, Intellectual Services, Software and IT Services, Outsourcing, Off Shoring, etc.
- Information Systems Department