Romain Boisnard is the Tillerman Executive Search founder and, for more than 15 years, has been helping leading Banking, Finance, Insurance and Consulting actors to recruit specialists and senior executives. Romain uses his sector and headhunting expertise to source candidates in France and overseas.
Romain, a Paris-Dauphine University DESS 225 Corporate Finance and Financial Engineering graduate began his career in 2002 in the Corporate Finance Division at ABN AMRO (OBC). He then was appointed to several different positions at Ernst & Young where he took part in key Corporate Accounts audits, including audits for accounts such as British Pétroléum.
Romain switched to HR in 2005 when he joined Michael Page. In 2009 he was appointed Senior Associate in charge of Financial Services for Michael Page Executive Search before being promoted to Coleridge & Valmore Associate Partner, the Group’s headhunting unit.
At the end of 2012 he created Tillerman Executive Search and gradually partnered with renowned headhunters and specialists of other sectors. Romain selects Partners who share the same values and the same business outlook.
Romain is in charge of the Financial Services, Insurance, Consulting and Corporate Finance sectors for Tillerman Executive Search.
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Consulting
- Executive and business specialist positions
- France and overseas
- Fluent English
Areas of expertise
- Financial Services
- Corporate Finance
Positions we recruit for
- Corporate and Investment Banking: coverage, ECM, DCM, structured finance, M&A, etc.
- Insurance: actuarial services, risk management, investment & ALM, etc.
- Consulting: M&A, risk management, debt advisory, transactions services, audit, compliance
- Asset Management: management, buy-side analysis, financial engineering, risk management, compliance, etc.
- Private Equity: capital risk, capital development, capital investment, family office